Hey pals, here’s a Galactus and Silver Surfer illustration i did for a fan tribute to Jack Kirby over on Comics Alliance, you guys should check it out.
Happy birthday Jack, we miss you! ~☆
I am more of a 6 string guy, but every now and then I like to get bass-y with it. Some good from a recent trip to The Twelfth Fret, Toronto:
- 1964 Fender Precision bass. Wow. Makes me want to raise about $7,000, buy this thing, and learn to play bass properly!
- '64 P-Bass
- Headstock on the ‘64 P-Bass. The logo is interesting…it’s sort of like the “transition” logo, but it’s silver instead of gold. The only other place i have seen this logo (or one much like it) is on my 1987 and 1988 American Standard Stratocasters.
- Rickenbacker 4001? 4003? 4005? 4000103u323ubr? (I know next to nothing about Ricky basses, so apologies that I cant tell you what it is!) :\
- Lefty Rickenbacker 4001? 4003? 4005? 4000103u323ubr? (I know next to nothing about Ricky basses, so apologies that I cant tell you what it is!) :\
- Jetglo Ric 4000-and-something (reprise)
- Fireglo Ric 4000-and-something (reprise)
- Hofner Union Jack bass with jetglo Ricky
- Hofner UJB (reprise)
- More Ricky! They should make a green guitar and call it the “Lime Ricky”. Just a thought.
No. 168 “The Unarmed”
Rest In Peace…
to Michael Brown, John Crawford, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Renisha McBride, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell And the countless other lives that have been taken away from this world due to prejudice.
And an honor to the many people in Ferguson standing up, fighting, hoping that some kind of justice can be had in the midst of chaos.
At last, a new Revolutionary Times comic has arrived.